Saturday, Sept. 29. 10:30am.
Business of Being an Actor in the XXI Century
Taught by faculty member Dmitri Boudrine.
$35 for non-students. FREE for Stella Adler students.
Call 323-465-4446 for registration and information.
Business of Being an Actor gives the specifics needed to make informed decisions needed to start one’s successful career, and ensure its rewarding longevity. The 2-½ hour seminar covers:
• An overview of the most pressing issues affecting show business employment.
• The best way to find and work with an agent or manager.
• Crucial advice for choosing acting coaches, teachers or schools.
• Key concepts of networking and self-management for actors.
• Q & A session involving all aspects of getting started in show business.
Put your artistic career in your own hands where it belongs!