With Dmitri Boudrine. 10:30am.
FREE and open to the public.
Acting Techniques for the XXI Century
Taught by faculty member Dmitri Boudrine.
Saturday, June 30 at 10:30am.
Call 323-465-4446 for registration and information.
Concentrated discussion and demonstrations that grant immediate improvement in an actor’s performance, whether it be for film, television, or theater. It consists of the following topics:
• Summary of the major techniques, based on the Stanislavsky System.
• Introduction to the Stanislavsky System, and the missing revisions and innovations.
• Stella Adler contribution to Imaginative Realism.
• Introduction and explanation of the “Imaginative Realism Technique,” introduced by Evgeny Vakhtangov, Michael Chekhov and developed by Stella Adler, used by the best actors of stage and screen all over the world.
• Practical work with exercises to reinforce the new aspects of the Stanislavsky System, as well as, the Imaginative Realism Technique.
• Q/A session
This workshop is suitable for beginners and advanced students who would like to get better understanding of existing acting techniques for contemporary Theater, Film and Television, and improve professional confidence.