We want everyone to feel safe in coming back to in-person classes. After you read this email in full, feel free to ask any questions and/or voice any concerns to the school administration. Please know that we will do our part to follow procedures to help ensure that everyone is safe and remains healthy to the best of our ability.
Following are some of those procedures:
- All in-person students, faculty and staff will be required to have completed one of the three CDC approved vaccines at least two weeks before entering the building.
- Vaccine Proof – Please email a scan or a clear photo of your vaccination card to Alex Aves at email@example.com
For information regarding where to get vaccinated in Los Angeles, please follow this link: http://publichealth.lacounty.gov/acd/ncorona2019/vaccine/hcwsignup/
For information on where to get vaccinated in other parts of the US please use this tool: https://www.vaccines.gov/
- The prop and costume rooms will remain closed and locked. There will be no exceptions.
- A sanitizing station will be placed in every room.
- Social distancing will still be required in classes.
- Please note that “shared” kitchen items will no longer be made available. Please bring all needed eating utensils from home, and return them home for washing after each use.
- If you are feeling “under the weather,” we require that you stay at home and participate in class via Google Meets (online).
- Class sizes will be kept to 10 students and under.
Thank you! We look forward to seeing all of you in-person, and welcoming you back to Your Creative Home!
John Jack, Wendy and Alex
Please join our mailing list for updates.
Contact Us with Any Questions!
6773 Hollywood Blvd., 2nd Fl.
Los Angeles, CA 90028
(323) 469-6049 FAX