Los Angeles Outreach Program
Stella Adler Academy of Acting & Theatre – Los Angeles Community Outreach Program exists to share our artistic, facility, and service resources with the people and non-profit organizations of this city. We strive to be a community partner through our plays, drama workshops, artist residencies, and professional development programs for teachers. Through our work at Schools, Community Centers and Retirement Homes we offer a chance to:
- Taste the famous acting technique that has inspired generations of successful actors
- Engage with free classes, workshops and performances, taught by our professional faculty and assisted by our current acting students tailored to each institution
- Experience work based on the Stella Adler Technique, an imagination based way into creativity
- Our topics of teaching include: Anti-Bullying, Improvisation, story telling, on-camera work, improvised scenes, Mask Work and other arts/life education
- We focus heavily on promoting communication skills and confidence in kids and teens
For more information on and to enquire about a tailor made program for your institution, please contact our team through firstname.lastname@example.org
How can you help?
Our number of partnerships and active programs grows each school year. This growth would be impossible without grant support and individual donors.
Join our team!
- Make a donation today.
- Recommend a non-profit organization or school with an under-served population.
- Connect your business with our school to make in-kind donations or services.
- Contact our office for more information. Call (323) 465-4446 or, email email@example.com.
- Visit our Sponsor page for more ways to help.
The Stella Adler Academy of Acting and Theatre Outreach Program In ACTion!
A HEARTFELT thank you to these Foundations and Corporations for financially supporting our ACTion Scholarship and Outreach Programs:
Mark and Sunrise Ruffalo
The Horn Foundation
The Walt Disney Co.
Contact Us with Any Questions!
6773 Hollywood Blvd., 2nd Fl.
Los Angeles, CA 90028
(323) 469-6049 FAX